Monday, September 17, 2012

Back to Fall...

Here's a card I made for a demo swap I was in.  Generally, I like to keep things simple for myself and stay away from coloring.  However, when I saw this set I had to have it!    It's got a little bit of everything and only requires a smidge of work!  Paired up with some Comfort Cafe DSP and some water coloring using the ink from your pad and either a blender pen or aqua painter and you've got yourself a nice little wedding card.  Of course you could always crop out the wedding sentiment and use it for valentine's day, anniversary too :)



STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES...
Stamp Sets:  Easy Events
Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze
Ink Colors:  Pool Party, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler for heart
Other:  Pearl Basic jewel, sponging on edges
Big Shot die cutter:  Tasteful Trim die, Perfect Polka dots texture embossing folder,
Labels Collection Framelits

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin