Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Falling for French Foliage...

For some reason I just love this set!  I really love it with a couple of the new colors too, Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit.  I was looking to create a card that used this great ribbon that is on special this month.  With every $40 purchase you get a free spool (10 yds) of ribbon (choice of 5 colors) and this is one of the choices, Midnight Muse.  There is a link of the left to see the special.  The card I will share tomorrow uses the same two new colors and one of my new favorite sets, Blooming with Kindness.
I hope you enjoy the sets and colors as much as I do!



STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES...
Stamp Sets:  French Foliage, Bring on the Cake
DSP:  Comfort Cafe
Cardstock:  Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink Colors:  Cajun Craze, Summer Starfruit, Old Olive.
Other:  Decorative Label punch, Basic rhinestone,
Big Shot die cutter to make the butterfly:  Beautiful Wings embosslit die

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin