Sunday, September 9, 2012

I guess we'll start back with this one...

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted!  Sorry about that!  I love posting to the blog since it's a great way to share and keep a record of what I've been doing but unfortunately, as soon as life gets busy it's the first thing the gets put on the back burner.  All I've got to say is that if you really would like to see what I post and hate checking and seeing nothing new, subscribe to the postings so it notifies you when I actually post :D


I'll keep this one short and I'll start with a card I made way back in June for a swap I'm in.  I know people have done pinwheels before but I have always loved them and just had to recreate one in our Floral District DSP and the Stripes textured embossing folder.  Clean and simple with a little fun mixed in!  You can barely notice it in the pic but I also sponged the white with Baja Breeze.

Other Stampin' Up! supplies used...
Stamp Set:  Friendly Phrases
Other: 1/2" inch circle punch, Daffodil Delight 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, 3/16" Razzleberry brad,
Big Shot die cutter and items:  Tasteful Trim Bigz XL die for the rick rack.

If anyone is interested in how to make the pinwheel I would be happy to share dimensions and directions for this size if you email me.  -'til next time...  Kim

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin