Friday, August 20, 2010

One More Awash...


Melon Mambo, Old Olive and Whisper White - great colors that work so nicely together! Another great card that I didn't make! I should have shared this one long ago. I've got more to share but all summer I've been using up retired DSP and some retired sets I'm having a hard time letting go of so not much I have to share is with current product. I'll throw those in here and there just for some inspiration!
Meanwhile, this is a card my friend Kerri made for me. I just love it! Once again, two step stampin' using Awash with Flowers. The only retired products here are the Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon (though I do have one ribbon sampler left if you're interested-look on the side bar) and the DSP which I believe is from the retired Sweet Pea paper pad but I'm not sure.So glad this set is in the new catalog!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin