Saturday, August 21, 2010

Elements of Style


Hello! Well I had a different card to share today but I couldn't get it rotated so we'll go with this one :)

I just love this set! When the largest image I used here is used to make a background it reminds me of toile fabric. Here I stamped it in River Rock on Whisper White. Then, I cut it three time at 1.25 inch intervals and adhered it to River Rock cardstock. I layered this cardstock onto Riding Hood Red and then onto a Whisper White card base. Then I stamped the hummingbird in Riding Hood Red and cut him out to add him onto that large scallop with Stampin' Dimensionals, used them for the scallop as well. Add simple bow of Chocolate Chip satin and there you have it - a pretty simple card! I hope you like it :)



1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Very pretty card! I love RHR and RR together!

Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin