Sunday, August 15, 2010

Okay, so I had to change it!


Hey! I've already stayed up this late trying to catch up right? Thought I'd post the birthday card I made for one of my nephews in June! Ignore everything retired! At least it's an idea right?

It's been so long I almost forgot my login ID :)

I was trying to keep this one simple and not make it too girly! It didn't look too girly in person-I think in the photo the Ruby Red looks too pink.

Either way... wish me luck this week and if you have anything Stampin' Up! you'd like to share please do!

Have a great week - Kim


2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

It is so nice to see you back posting!:<)

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Kim Cantrell said...

Thanks for noticing Barbara Diane and not giving up on me! Hope your summer has been a great one!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin