Thursday, October 8, 2009

October Stamp Camp projects

Wow! Did I really get them all together and get the photo done? Pat, pat, pat. There's a first time for everything! The Trick or Treat card was the 6th project I wasn't sure if we'd have time for. We had time in the Wednesday morning class so we completed it. For those in the Sunday class, I'll have it in with your orders!

I'm ready to work on my Christmas cards so I can schedule the November Stamp Camp so stay tuned.

I don't have a picture yet of this weeks "Deal of the Week" but you can click on my Stampin' Up! website link to view it. Three of our punches for $10.95 each (regularly $15.95). Remember, prices are different on the SU! website than on mine so be sure to go to the site from my link. Next week's deal will be different and I'll post a pic and a deadline date for ordering it. If you need anything else or have any questions please email me or give me a call! Have a great weekend! Kim :)

1 comment:

Sharon Burkert said...

That's a whole lot of cuteness! What a great assortment of projects.

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin