Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello! Thank you for checking back!! Here was one of the cards I came up with using the Berry Christmas set out of the SU! Holiday mini. I was going to use it for Stamp Camp but decided it might have too many steps. Trying really hard to keep the classes to the times I set!

So... I decided to share it here instead! This one is pretty self explanatory. I used one of the new In-Colors, soft suede polka dot ribbon and the Holiday DSP that is in the main catalog - the name escapes me at the moment.

I hope you like it! I do have another card to post tomorrow after the second round of Stamp Campers. It is a relatively small class which will be nice! I will also post some Halloween ideas from the past such as the "Top Note" (Big Shot) Frank and Frankie and some other fun ideas so stay tuned!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin