Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hello! Here's a quick and simple card I made a couple of weeks ago for a birthday... Here's the birthday set from the SU! Idea Book and Catalog again... I also ran the top note die through the bigshot on textured old olive. I stamped the flower and cut it out and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a half pearl from the Pretties Kit. Both the flower and leaf stamps are from Embrace Life on pg. 104 of the SU! Idea Book and Catalog. I used a piece of bashful blue DSP and layered it onto bashful blue card stock. On a similar card (that I sent out with taking a pic!) I had sponged some color onto the flower for some added color.

Let's hope for warmer weather this weekend! Hope all is well!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin