Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer wedding!

Boy, I really need to get a good spot to photograph my cards! Again, not the best of photos. Oh well... Here is a quick and easy card that I made minutes before the wedding. Why do I (we) wait until the last minute? I was trying to match the colors and look of their wedding invitation. I used Safari Sand which I ran though the Big Shot with the Stampin' Up! Texturz plate "Perfect Details." I stamped the Mr. & Mrs. with Close to Cocoa and Safari Sand inks on Whisper White. The "Together Forever" is in Ruby Red. The cardstock I layered underneath and also scalloped with the new in color Soft Suede (love it!). The ribbon is Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain. If I had more time I would have embossed the mr. and mrs. for an added pop. I'll save that for another wedding :) This would be a quick and easy Stamp a Stack card-what do you think?
The set I used and LOVE is "Together Forever", find it on page 49 in the SU! Idea Book and Catalog.

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin