Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just Jawing... one more

Hello! Here's another offering from the Just Jawing stamp set. I just love this set and I'm glad to sub out the heart eyes since I'm bought this set for scrapbooking and cards for my boys. I've used the "you rock" sentiment in this set quite a bit too! This is a card I made for one of my nephew's birthdays. Unfortunately, some of the papers and the roller are retired but it's still a great idea! For his bandana I used a piece of going gray and added the marks with the edge of my basic black ink pad. His eyes were drawn in with a black stampin' write marker and then I added Crystal Effects to make them pop. The "happy o' birthday" if from the "On Your Birthday" set that is sooooo versatile! A must have for birthday cards and page

I'll be posting the projects we made at Stamp Camp last week soon! Until next time...

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin