Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pizza anyone?

Okay, I call this Kivonne's pizza box because she's the one who shared it with me! Thanks! This was one of the stamp camp projects from 7/28 (the rest of the photos came out terrible so I'll post those a different day). I switched the box up a bit and used So Saffron for the box and Tea Party DSP with Regal Rose 5/8 in. grosgrain. Other cards stock colors were Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst and Certainly Celery. The monogram is from Lovely Letters and the set on the 3x3s is Only Ovals punched with the large scallop and the oval scallop. This is a fun and easy project! We put these two cards in it but you could put almost anything in it and make it any season too! Great gift idea! It's a good thing. I credit Martha for that... :0)
FYI: Orders from the Stamp Camp should be in by Friday!

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin