Monday, March 4, 2013


This spring I have a resolution to make sure I have enough of every card on hand for any occasion!  Being a card maker you'd think I was on top of things - not so!  I am working hard to not only keep up this blog but have cards ON HAND so I don't have to make a mess out of my area when I need a card and quick!  I'm building up my stash of cards and also coming up with a class for mid-March for those that need to fill their card stash too :)  I love this rubber duck!  This cards is really back to the basics - a couple of punches and no Big Shot!


STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES:

Stamp Sets: Easy Events, Distressed Dots
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Baha Breeze
Ink Colors:  Jet Black Staz-On Ink used with watercolor pen: Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeaid
Other: Baha Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding, 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1", 3/4" circle punches, papersnips to cut "V",
Stampin' Dimensionals for the duck.

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin