Sunday, March 3, 2013



OH, Hello again!  This is a great card for mailing.  Although I love all the bling that's associated with a handmade card, they can be a pain to mail!  I've been trying to simply my cards to make them better to mail and quicker to make.  I'm finding that simple is more my style and doable for most people.  I did add a few easy touches such as stamping the sentiment on matching DSP and adding dazzling diamonds with 2 way glue pen to the butterfly.  This card can be changed up in so many ways using different sentiments.  Of course, no card is complete without something popped up with dimensionals (the cherry cobbler scallop).

Have a great week!

STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES:

Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello (Occasions catalog)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Twitterpated
Ink Colors:  Early Espresso
Other: Early Espresso Baker's 1/4" stitched grosgrain, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, dazzling diamonds
Big Shot die cutter: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Large Scallop Edgelit

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin