Monday, May 3, 2010

Quilt Purse stitched by Stephanie

I know! I need to get back in the swing of things! We've been soooo busy lately - sheesh.

I haven't been able to take photos of the latest cards I wanted to share so I thought I'd share this cute bag I forgot to post in March. This is a "quilt" bag by a fellow demonstrator Stephanie for her friend Sherry (I think I got that right! ... Sherry also made a pink themed one for Stephanie) Sherry brought it to the Big Stampin' Event and I had to get a photo - I really need to make one of these! I loved the colors on this - would be cute as a bag or to borrow the colors for a fun card or scrapbook page! Looks like vanilla or white with Tempting Turqoise, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip. LOVE IT!

Basically, this bag was made using fabric die cut using the Big Shot and the Clear Square Scallop die. I hear they take a couple of hours. Not bad! It would probably take me twice the time though :D

Looks closely and you'll see a matching flower brooch. It was die cut using the Flower Fold die - it is similar to the one in the post for the Women's Tea.

Enjoy! I'll get some new cards on here tomorrow :) I've got an order of new stuff coming in later this week!

1 comment:

Annie Chermak said...

Cute, cute, cute purse! That would be a great bag for using up scrap fabric (which of course all us fabric addicts have a lot of!) That Big Shot is looking better all the time!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin