Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cards for Connie

Here's a fun card I made for a dear friend who moved to Seattle - miss you Connie! She only needed a handful of these but we couldn't resist coming up with an idea with this Stampin' Up! set because it was so Connie! :) I am blanking on the name of the set right now but can tell you the other products I used. By the way, on the inside I printed a "We moved" along with her new address and there is a cut out of the same dress but with different Designer Series Paper - get it? Change of a dress? Ha, ha.

Anyway, I used the Perfect Polka Dot impressions folder on the whisper white base and ran it through the Big Shot. Then I cut out a 4 3/4 x 5 piece of Rich Razzleberry and attached a 4 3/4 x 2 inch piece at the bottom with adhesive and ran it through the Big Shot again with the Stampin' Up! exclusive :) Top Note die. The DSP is from Razzleberry Lemonade and the ribbon is the Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain. The dress was stamped in black on whisper white and then punched out using the Large Oval Punch. Then, I stamped the same dress on the DSP and cut it out closely with my snips and used my adhesive to adhere it right over the other image - not as tough a job as you may think, the dress has straight and clean lines. HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Annie Chermak said...

Cute, cute cute, Kim!!! I love how you "dressed" the hanger! Fun!

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin