Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lets "Live in the sunshine!"


This fun card is a variation of one I made for a good friend.  I was excited the use the new pinwheel sizzlit I got in January.  This Sizzlit® S die (only 4.95!) makes it ridiculously simple to make this cute little pinwheel.  Take a 2 x 2 scrap piece of DSP and run it through the Big Shot with the pinwheel sizzlit.  Fold in the die cut corners and secure with a brad... done!  I adhered it to the card with a stampin' dimensional.  As far as the sun, I stamped the "Live in the sunshine" in Razzleberry.  Then, I took a scrap piece of paper and punched out a 1 3/8 circle to use as a stencil for a sun.  I placed it over the sentiment and simply sponged over the hole using a piece of stampin' sponge and Daffodil Delight ink.  Super simple!



STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES:

Stamp Sets:  Best of Everything, Pursuit of Happiness
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo
DSP:  Floral District
Ink Colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeaid, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight (sponging)
Other: 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon in Daffodil Delight, Silver brad
Big Shot die cutter:  Pinwheel sizzlit, Chevron textured impressions embossing folder

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin