Thursday, January 31, 2013

Beautiful Butterfly

Oh, how I would love to post regularly but that isn't the way my life goes!  I've decided to not make any claims as to how often I'll post but just post when I can.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stamping and creating but family time comes first so that's why my posts are so sporadic.  I find time to stamp and try to make as much as I can!  That's why I tend to use the same set or colors in posts that come in clusters!  Right now, I noticed I have used an awful lot of Saraha Sand and because I didn't place Valentine product orders in time - I'm using what I have available and it's working out!  The next two posts will be Valentine ideas.  This post is a variation of the elephant card I posted last.

I love how simple this layout is!  Of course, the elephant is substituted with the Beautiful Butterfly die and the DSP is Twitterpated which is in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog. This card is so much prettier in person - I really need Karl to make me a light box!



STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES...
Stamp Sets:  OH, Hello (Occasions catalog)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand, Baha Breeze
DSP:  Twitterpated
Ink Colors:  Island Indigo
Other:  Rhinestone, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, stampin' sponge for edges
Big Shot die cutter:  Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
Beautiful Butterflies die

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin