Monday, July 20, 2009

Stamp Camp Teaser


Don't get too excited... two consecutive posts? Okay, my goal for the month is to post at least every third day but I needed to get a note out about Stamp Camp so thought I'd post one of the cards we'll be making. The set used here was Three Little Words. I love this set... not only is it only 13.95 but in addition to the beautiful "Three little words" stamp is also comes with the flower and 6 other three words sentiments! Awesome! In addition to that you could always add your own three words from other sets. I also used three new papers... Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and the Razzleberry Lemonade DS

In addition to the card, I wanted to get a photo up about what to expect for the ribbon share - got the idea from one of my uplines, the great Sharon. She has it packaged so cute it made it real easy to click a photo so I could get it on right away! I have to admit that the quality of the photo stinks though and I couldn't get it rotated (sigh). Anyway, the recap is: Get 3 yards of each of the new in-color polka dot ribbon for $15. A great way to try all the new colors and then if you absolutely love one or two then you could get more on your own! I need a minimum of 5 people to participate so let me know ASAP if you are interested. As soon as I get 5 I will order.

No comments:

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin