Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chipboard projects


Good Morning!
Well here are two of the projects I have, the other is the rectangle shape and it's made into a mini clip- board by adding DSP onto it and an office clip. As for the frames above, I also have another that's hanging upstairs where the coasters are attached by gluing or adding ribbon with a brad or something in between each coaster so that they hang together. You can add photos or maybe spell out a name and hang them all together. I certainly don't have all the ideas but those are what I've used these coasters/calendars for. The metal pieces you see on the chipboard calendar are the jumbo eyelets from the SU! catalog.

Quick note before I go. I'm getting together a stamp a stack that will be next week. I know it is short notice but I know some of you want to do something! It will just be cards that you can hopefully start using over the summer! The Stamp a Stack will just be a flat fee. If you want to get anything retiring as of June 30 I will place another order after the Stamp-a-Stack. If you can't come you can always email me your order or order online using my SU! website link...

Have a great day! Kim


1 comment:

Kani said...

Kim, Sign me up! Love the calendar!!
Connie

In case you missed these...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin